Delta Gold Diggers Gold & Outdoor Festival
The Delta Gold Diggers present the Gold & Outdoor Festival, sponsored by the Gold Prospectors Association of America, in the heart of California’s famed Mother Lode country near Woods Creek at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds.
Adults $5 – Children 12 and under FREE
CLAIM JUMPER METAL DETECTING HUNT – Sponsored by Minelab
- Hunt for all ages
- Over $3,000 in buried treasure will be up for grabs
- Detecting Education & Training provided by Infinite Detector Solutions, an authorized Minelab dealer and GPAA’s own Kevin Hoagland
- Prizes! Minelab detectors and equipment (valued at over $4,000)
GOLD & OUTDOOR RAFFLE PRIZES VALUED AT OVER $10,000!
- Metal detectors – Minelab, Garrett and Tesoro
- Cascade Recirculator
- Black Magic
- Gold Cube
- Alaska Gold Expedition – (2) two week trips to Nome, Alaska (airfare included). One each day.
- Much more
LIVE EQUIPMENT DEMOS
LEARN TO PAN USING REAL GOLD
DOZENS OF VENDORS DISPLAYING HUNDREDS OF PRODUCTS
JEWELRY, ARTS & CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES AND GAMES FOR ALL
More Info: GPAA and Lost Dutchman’s Mining Association mining claims within a 15-30 minute drive of Sonora.
Lots of hotels, RV and tent camping nearby. RV spaces are $30 per RV per night. Tent camping is $20 per tent per night. Showers and bathrooms available. Limited full hookups for RVs.