- Phone: 951-676-2555
- Web site: www.aptsgold.com/APTS-Group-Outing.html
- Length of Vacation: Day trips only
- Cost: Depends on activity – $25 to $60 per person
- Open: Website does not say, call for into
- Type of Prospecting: Gold – Panning, Sluicing, Metal Detecting
- Equipment: Bring your own or rent
- Instruction: Included with cost
- Lodging: Not provided (check local area for camp grounds or hotels)
- Meals: Bring your own lunch (call or email for details)
From their website:
Our mission is to educate the general public on the techniques of gold panning, gold mining, sluicing for gold, drywashing for gold, and metal detecting, relic hunting (treasure seeking). If your interest is in finding gold, relics or treasures, your needs will be met here at American Prospector Treasure Seeker! We appreciate your interest and encourage you to consider becoming members of the GPAA and its’ chapter clubs.
In addition to the wide selection of gold prospecting equipment, gem prospecting supplies and metal detectors you can also join us on our gold prospecting, sluicing, drywashing and treasure hunting, metal detecting outings. Want some pointers? Join our outings and enjoy the company and benefit of the experience and knowledge you can gain being out with other prospectors and treasure seekers! All ages and experience levels welcome.