- Phone: 844-GOLDFEV (844-465-3338)
- Web site: www.goldfeverprospecting.net
- Length of Vacation: Week-long outing on the river
- Cost: Depends on the package – up to $5,500 per week per person (see site for more info)
- Open: Seasonal location (see site for dates)
- Type of Prospecting: Gold – panning, dredges; training included
- Equipment: Provided or bring your own, depending on the package
- Instruction: Provided on dredging, high banking, fine gold recovery, and sniping (see site)
- Lodging: Sleeping tents with hot showers or bring your own – depending on the package
- Meals: Included in price or bring your own – depending on the package
From their website:
Gold Fever Prospecting located on the South Fork of the Forty-mile River near historical Chicken, Alaska. We are a family run operation committed to giving you the greatest All-Inclusive gold prospecting trip you will ever have; definitely an adventure of a lifetime and an opportunity to fulfill a bucket list dream!
Here at GFP, we offer the most exclusive high-end dredge camp in the last frontier of mining. Being home to the Alaskan Midnight Sun, guests can dredge nearly all day. No matter the weather, we ensure guests are able to mine.
Leave behind the hefty mining regulations in the lower states and enjoy a one, two, or multiple weeks stay in the Alaskan Bush.
I’m sorry I have not responded earlier, I was unaware that I had comments pending. I and my website, do not have any affiliation with the locations I have listed here. This is just a free website I have put up to help others enjoy prospecting. If you need to contact Gold Fever Prospecting, I suggest you call or email them. Their phone number is on this page, and you can find their email on their website.
Good luck with the little one!