- Phone: 978-462-1622
- Website: https://AmericanGoldProspectingAdventures.com/
- Length: 3-hour classes, full day adventures, overnights
- Cost: Depends on activity – $50 and up
- Season: March-October
- Type of prospecting: Panning, sluicing, high banking, dredging. Gold prospecting and gem hunting.
- Equipment: Provided and available to purchase
- Instruction: Experienced staff on hand
- Lodging: Lodging/camping nearby
- Meals: Bring your own, available nearby or provided on longer events
From their website:
We offer 3-hour instructional classes up on the rivers and mineral-rich areas of New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. We will also be offering full-day adventures as well as overnights.
Learn how to prospect for GOLD in the rivers and streams of New England…and find your own GOLD!
Learn all about gold and where it comes from Learn panning and sluicing techniques All equipment included for use that day Keep all the gold you find!
Class size from 4-6 people.
Classes take place in Bath NH or nearby in the White Mountain National Forest.
Now booking for the season (March-Oct)